Good US promotions ideas for PiccaPrint?
  • naboovalleynaboovalley January 2012
    Hey guys,

First... how are you all?

Second... I have this new App/Company called "PiccaPrint" which is an App (iPhone/Android) that let's you order print from your phone's photos and send to who(m)ever you want. You can also add a message like "Hey sexy, check my abs!!"

Cool thing is that I have a lab in the US that does all the printing for that market (same as the Hipstamatic lab). But I'm unsure how to market myself in the US (since I'm on a small budget).

Do you guys want to brainstorm good ideas with me? Maybe you have seen some cool promotional thing that you can tip me about.

Thanks
  • naboovalleynaboovalley January 2012
    I have some ideas about targeting mid-level bloggers (with 2-5k visitors/day) and see if they want to make some meantions against free prints. But I'm unaware of good bloggs in this range.... or tweeters as well ofc. You guys know any?
  • dereksilvadereksilva February 2012
    Hmm, it's a bit hard to find bloggers with 2-5k visitors/day without actually checking ad buying sites. That said, you can probably target a few through buyads.com and projectwonderful.com. Projectwonderful.com has a lot of low-traffic websites, but you can specifically target higher traffic websites in the range you're looking for.

Best of luck!
  • inspireinspire February 2012
    post on everyone's flicker accounts..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Sign In Apply for Membership